Thursday, December 22, 2011

What were we thinking

So as you can see from the previous post we went to visit Danny's family for Christmas.  We thought it would be a good idea to get a picture of all 5 of the cousins together.  When I got home and uploaded these pictures I couldn't stop laughing.  This is what we get for trying to photograph a group of kids all 3 and under.  Hopefully it will go better when they get older.  My sister-in-law may get on to me for posting these pics but I couldn't help myself.  So you guys enjoy the craziness.


No one is looking at the camera and we don't really like this idea of taking a picture.


Payton and Taylor are ready - smiles and everything.


Payton has had enough and goes for an elbow in Taylor's head.  Madison and Addie are somewhat ready and have a smile that says I am tolerating this but hurry up.


The elbow to the head didn't work so Payton decides maybe a shove to the head will help to end the photo shoot.


She was wrong.  Still no smiles but at least 5 of the 4 are at least looking at the camera.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...