We went last weekend to visit Danny's family and celebrate Christmas at their house. We had a wonderful time. I think they girls loved getting the chance to play with their cousins and of course loved being able to open up Christmas presents.
Here is Payton trying to pick up a big stuffed animal that she loved playing with at her cousins house.
I think she gave up...it was just too big.
Madison and Addie watching a movie.
Everyone playing while Reid napped.
Madison and Addie playing dress up...they sure are some pretty, pretty princesses.
Fun opening presents. They were all so excited.
Taylor enjoying Madison's robe.
Madison loving her Snow White doll.
PINK SKATES!! So happy.
Of all the presents laying around...I think I'll have fun playing with the box. ;)
A picture of all 5 together. At least 4 of them are looking at the camera...even if they aren't smiling.











No comments:
Post a Comment