Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun weekend with the cousins

Haven't done much updating on the blog as we have been preoccupied with sickness.  I think we are on the mend finally.  Fingers crossed and prayers appreciated. 

I did want to finally post pictures of the fun weekend we a couple of weekends ago when the cousins came up for a visit.  We had a great time....even through it was raining.  As you can see all of our outdoor activities took place inside.  They had a blast.





 Madison and Addie had a sleepover in the family room...as far as know I don't think they slept the whole night but I think they had a lot of fun.  I'm sure it is a first of many!




They skated in the garage and I thought these photos were funny.  For some reason they decided to have a stare down...but no worries they hugged it out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...