I don't know that I have formally introduced you to my new friend Molly. Molly is my new best friend because she knows my struggles better than most. She has twins the same age as Payton and Taylor and she also has a little girl the same age as Madison. We got a hair brained idea to go out to eat during the lunch rush the other day. I am sure the people at the restaurant thought we were crazy coming in with all these kids and just two adults. I will say the employees and managers were awesome and helped us with anything we needed. So count em' people - that's right 4 babies and 2 kids...and yes we survived. ;)
2 comments:
Very crazy! But they sure were cute lined up in their high chairs. It was fun!
Y'all are brave! I don't like taking one child out to eat! All of those babies are so cute!!!
Post a Comment