Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy Saturday

Madison had a great Saturday. It was a day all about her. It started out with some Mommy and me time. Madison's friend Emily Kay had her birthday party early that afternoon and we had a great time. Emily Kay had her birthday at the Mississippi Ag Museum. Madison got to ride a horse and we also rode a train and a carousel. It was a nice change of pace to be able to spend that time with Madison and enjoy it being just the two of us.

Here is a picture of the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Emily Kay!

Madison riding a horse. She did such a good job and so proud of her for riding him.

Madison looking at a couple of peacocks.

The really big pig that Madison got to pet. Not sure if it was a pig or a hog...is there a difference? All I know is that it was big!

Madison checking out some bunnies.

Enjoying some birthday cupcakes and ice cream.

After the birthday party Madison and I went to get Daddy and headed to a Mississippi Braves game. It was a lot of fun and I think Madison enjoyed all the attention Mommy and Daddy were giving her.

Daddy and Madison watching the ball game.

Madison having fun in the kid area.

I think she would jump all day if we would let her.

Enjoying some cotton candy!


Daddy and Madison watching a fun competition of pony racing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...