We had a wonderful Christmas and I was having such a good time watching Madison open presents that it completely slipped my mind to take some pictures of her opening them. I did take a couple of the huge mess. ;) As Madison opened each gift she had to take some time to play with each toy. It was nice to know she was excited about each one. I don't think Taylor of Payton were quite aware of what was going on but they did have fun playing with the toys they were handed. On top of it being a wonderful Christmas day we also had a bit of snow again. It fell the same as it did a few weeks ago but it was still exciting to see. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and as Madison says each time Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus
We had a wonderful Christmas and I was having such a good time watching Madison open presents that it completely slipped my mind to take some pictures of her opening them. I did take a couple of the huge mess. ;) As Madison opened each gift she had to take some time to play with each toy. It was nice to know she was excited about each one. I don't think Taylor of Payton were quite aware of what was going on but they did have fun playing with the toys they were handed. On top of it being a wonderful Christmas day we also had a bit of snow again. It fell the same as it did a few weeks ago but it was still exciting to see. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and as Madison says each time Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment