Our Little Bo Peep hasn't lost her sheep! We had a great time going trick or treating and the girls theme was a hit. I think Madison loved getting all that candy as she wanted to keep going to more and more houses. It was a very low key Halloween and we didn't have a lot of trick or treaters and the day ended nicely with an Auburn win.
The weekend was a little sad because the girls cousins were going to come up and go trick or treating but both were sick. They have been fighting a stomach bug for a while now and we hope they all get better soon but with that being said I had to share a picture of their Halloween outfits as they are pretty awesome. I am sure Aunt Jill would have preferred no one been sick so they could have gotten more use out of the costumes as I am sure they were expensive! ;) I know that would have been my thought! LOL
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:
Absolutely Adorable!!!! We did the same theme. Little Bo Peep and her one sheep;) haha!
Post a Comment