Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Madison's first football game





Madison went to her first football game this weekend and she had a lot of fun. I think her favorite part was the dancers with the band (Dixie Darlings). It was nice because it has been a while since Danny and I have been to a football game. We tailgated and that was a lot of fun. Madison had fun playing and they had a butterfly chair that I think Madison would have stolen if given the chance. We walked around a while and it is amazing to see how much the campus has changed since Danny and I graduated. We had great seats and Madison had fun cheering at the game but when the dancers were on the field she was completely focused on them. It was a great game and the Eagles won! Southern Miss to the top! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...