Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Babies update

Went to the doctor today. They said the babies look good. We aren't 100% sure how big they are right now. We know one is 5.6 (which is right on track) and the other is coming in at 5.12. The 5.12 is the one they were questioning because they thought that was quite large and that would also mean that she gained an entire pound in a week. However she did measure her twice and she came up with 5.12 both times so who knows. As of now I have been given the bed-rest sentence. She said no cleaning or cooking but she kept stressing no cooking...I don't know if that is the main problem she has with women and bed-rest but thought it was funny as I have not been in the mood or had the energy to cook for the past couple of weeks. Oh well. She also kept talking about if we could keep the babies in for at least 2 more weeks...so I am not sure if she is starting to get worried that they may come early. I guess we will just wait and see!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am getting so excited for you, I'm on pins and needles just waiting to see how long you actually make it. Just keeping telling yourself, "It's almost over, I can do this." ;)

Keep me posted!!!!

Carla said...

What a good mama you are!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...