Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update on Babies





I had another appointment this morning and it went great. The babies are looking good. Both are currently weighing in at 1 lb. which it right on schedule for their delivery date. Both heart rates where in the 150 range. We got a few pictures but what is printed is never as clear as it is when looking on the screen while we are there. We got a great shot of Baby B's leg...but still no face/profile shot. ;)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm loving it! I guess it will just have to be a surprise on what they look like. Can you tell a difference in how they act yet?

The Burgess Family said...

I feel Baby B kicking a lot. I really haven't felt Baby A kick...she just likes getting up under my rib. Don't know if she just isn't as active or if she just saves all her kicks for her sister. HAHA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...