Friday, February 12, 2010

Madison is going to be a big sister!!!! :)








This is a picture from the top of both of their heads.
This picture Baby B is laying face down...that is why it looks odd.
Well as you can see from the pictures we are expecting twins!! We are very excited and were a bit surprised. When we found out the ultrasound tech scared us to death. She was moving the wand around a lot and after a short while said "well I am going to go ahead and let you know now...you are having twins." Now there was a slight pause before she said you are having twins so Danny and I thought she was about to tell us something was wrong with the baby. So when she finally said you are having twins it was both a relief and a huge shocker. We both just looked at each other and started laughing...I don't think we knew what else to do. HAHA Some of the photos are not great...the last ones I had to take a picture of the picture so that is why they are so blurry. We hope to find out the sexes of the babies March 11th...so stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...